Saturday, September 30, 2017

Happy Fall


Hey everyone!  I'm super excited to be posting for the first time as a Design Team member for Sasayaki Glitter.

For my first inspiration card, I've used Pumpkin Elly and you can find her HERE.

I just LOVE her and the fun fall scene, this card will be going to my sister and her family as elephants are her favorite animal! 

I've used different pattern papers from my stash, some green and white twine that I've added to a couple pumpkins and the sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas called Thankful Squeaks.   I've colored the image with copics and used a black prisma pencil to deepen the shadows.

I hope you like my card, come join us on Facebook or our Challenge Blog!




I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Colour Crazy craft-ATG Top 3
+Color Inspiration MIC-colored image TOP 3
+Your Next Stamp-colors orange, green, purple, black


4 comments:

  1. Congratulation for your DT experience. Your card is gorgeous. Adorable image and fantastic coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love that image and your colouring is amazing :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT and great card love the beautifully coloured cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the colouring and shading! Thanks for joiing us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!