Sunday, January 7, 2018

New Beginnings...

Happy New Year to everyone!!  I hope this year brings happiness, joy, adventure and comfort to us all...at least that is what I am hoping for! :)    We have a couple grandbabies coming this year, so that's definitely going to bring some joy and adventure!

This is my first post of 2018 and I've got a card to share for a very special occasion.  I used the image Stella for my card today from Sasayaki Glitter Designs and wanted to make a pregnant/congrats card for my daughter who is due with her first baby April 18!

I colored with copics and used paper from the Garden Party paper pad from Pebbles, added some flowers and sequins.  I LOVE the colors and patterns in this paper pad, so feminine and pretty!



I hope you like my card and will also join us at Sasayaki Glitter Designs for challenges on the blog and FB group!! 


I would like to enter the following challenges:
+A Gem of A Challenge: Happy Anything
+Allsorts: Something New
+Crafty Friends Challenge: for a girl or lady
+Simon Says Stamp-Something New (new baby)

6 comments:

  1. Super image and a really lovely design and colours.
    Thank you for joining our 'Something New'
    challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute congrats card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you all! Lovely card. Thank you for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT A Gem Of A Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. great colouring. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Something New Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your daughter. You did a beautiful job coloring this card for her and I'm glad you shared it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!